Any initiative of this size requires the contribution of many generous people and funds.
Huge thanks go out to our generous contributors and sponsors.
In the past our meeting spaces have been graciously donated by:
- September 2022 – Township of Wellington North
- June 2022 – Grand River Agricultural Society (with virtual attendance option)
- March 2022 – Virtual meeting
- December 2021 – Virtual meeting
- September 2021* – No in-person meeting held
- June 2021* – No in-person meeting held
- March 2021* – No in-person meeting held
- December 2020* – No in-person meeting held
- September 2020* – No in-person meeting held
- June 2020* – No in-person meeting held
- March 2020* – No in-person meeting held (A need was identified for iPads in our 3 local hospitals, and eahc member was invited to give a donation to the Foundation of their choice)
- December 2019 – Grand River Agricultural Society
- September 2019 – Township of Wellington North
- June 2019 – Anonymous Member Donation
- March 2019 – Drayton Reformed Church
- December 2018 – Grand River Agricultural Society
- September 2018 – Town of Minto
* We found ways to continue our good work during the pandemic even though we could not meet. Three charities were drawn from the basket for each meeting – often in very creative ways. Votes were accepted by email and donations accepted through Canada Helps and by cheque as usual.
Becoming A 100 Women Who Care Rural Wellington Sponsor
How can your business get involved? There are many ways you can help out.
If you are a media outlet, you could help us spread the word about 100 Women Who Care Rural Wellington.
If you have the capability, you could provide meeting space for our quarterly meetings – just don’t forget the parking needs of 100 caring compassionate women!
Corporate Matching Program
Join our corporate matching program, and double the power of our investment in the communities of Rural Wellington and surrounding area!
Your business, department, professional or networking associations can contribute to this endeavour by simply matching the donations of our members.
You can match one member, our entire membership, or somewhere in between, the decision is up to you. Please consider matching your staff’s donations if they are already members.
How We Thank You
We hope you will join us in giving back to, and supporting, our local communities!
If you would like to help us by becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact us. For smaller, individual sponsors, check out Other Ways to Contribute below to see if you can help!
Other Ways to Contribute
We know that joining as a member or sponsor isn’t for everyone. There are other ways you can support this worthy cause. Maybe you have time, talent or goods or services we can use.
Since 100 Women Who Care Rural Wellington is a purely volunteer run organization, and since 100% of our member donations go directly to the selected charities, the operational costs for our meetings are generously donated by our sponsors. As our organization grows, so do the costs to support it.
Our Wish List consists of items that are needed for our quarterly meetings. If your time is on offer, we also include various duties that need to be performed at our quarterly meetings.
If you would like to support our efforts by becoming a sponsor, please have a look at our Wish List and contact us if you can help us out with any of the following items.
Thank you for your support!
SUPPLIES Wish List
We always need:
- Name Tags
- Ballot Printing
- Commitment Form Printing
Another Way to help
- Cost to renew our website domain each year: $20/year
- Cost to host our website each year: $200
Assist at the meeting registration desk.
Help to count the ballots.
Collect cheques after the vote and ensure each is correctly filled out.
Help to tidy the meeting room and put away chairs after the meeting.