Help us grow 100 Women Who Care Rural Wellington!
All of our meeting spaces are provided to us at no charge! A huge thank you to our facility sponsors for assisting us in this way!
Please note: networking begins at 6:30 pm, and meetings will be from 7:00 – 8:00 pm.
Meetings are always held the third Monday or March, June, September and December.
Past Meetings & Selected Charities
All charities use the funds received to support programming in rural and small town Wellington County.
- March – Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis
- June – Crime Stoppers Guelph Wellington
- September –
- December –
- March – Family Counselling & Support Services of Guelph Wellington
- June – Resource Centre (North & Centre Wellington)
- September – Waterloo Wellington Dufferin VON
- December – Hospice Wellington
- March – Wellington County Rural Hospital Foundation for iPads (Split between PDF Foundation, LMH Foundation & GMCH Foundation; member’s choice)
- June – Victim Services Wellington
- September – Portage Ontario
- December – IYSN (now The Grove Youth Wellness Hub) through Guelph Community Foundation (Split between Palmerston, Fergus and Erin centres)
- March – Guelph Wish Fund for Children
- June – Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Wellington
- September – Raw Carrot Gourmet Soup Enterprise
- December – Crime Stoppers Guelph-Wellington
- September (Inaugural Meeting) – Children’s Foundation of Guelph-Wellington
- December – Ramoth House